Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stepped in dog shit 2nd time this year and have to throw them out now. Why do dog owners constantly let their dog shit in the middle of the sidewalk and not in grassy areas? Any dog owners out there
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,621 Posts
Wildn Cuz Im Young said:
Just stepped in dog shit 2nd time this year and have to throw them out now. Why do dog owners constantly let their dog shit in the middle of the sidewalk and not in grassy areas? Any dog owners out there
First off,


Secondly, that's just bad etiquette. You're supposed to pick up after your dogs, so bad owners.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,353 Posts
Those who can't see dog shit in the middle of the sidewalk before stepping in it are fucking retarded
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shad said:
Those who can't see dog shit in the middle of the sidewalk before stepping in it are fucking retarded
Really? So your walking with a broad and you look down the whole time you obviously don't get no play
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,353 Posts
Wildn Cuz Im Young said:
Really? So your walking with a broad and you look down the whole time you obviously don't get no play
Worst attempt at turning that around  :cmon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
C-Lee said:
Actually, your an idiot.
Actually, you're an idiot.

However dog owners who do that piss me off, but come on OP how did you not see that dog shit? I'm on your side of this issue but damn homie.
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top