Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm?

I think he used to smoke a lot of weed, he does still from time to time, but not a whole lot. He drinks a lot. But he hasn't done either very much lately.

Just speculation. I could never see him doing hard drugs.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Hmm?

I think he used to smoke a lot of weed, he does still from time to time, but not a whole lot. He drinks a lot. But he hasn't done either very much lately.

Just speculation. I could never see him doing hard drugs.
It seems like you answered your own question  :kanyeshrug:

G

·
Ye said weed gives him headaches....weed does the same to me...I find weed to be overrated as fuck and I only use it to fall asleep...

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
In Power he said "Stop trippin i'm trippin off the powder" (Guess Cudi got the hook up  :problem?:)

And the other night he was in the studio with Cudi & Soulja Boy (Ewwww  !) who are notorious coke heads

So yea he is definetely doing drugs  .

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Mikee_Star said:
In Power he said "Stop trippin i'm trippin off the powder" (Guess Cudi got the hook up  :problem?:)

And the other night he was in the studio with Cudi & Soulja Boy (Ewwww  !) who are notorious coke heads

:facepalm:

·
Registered
837 Posts
UltraKid said:
Ye said weed gives him headaches....weed does the same to me...I find weed to be overrated as fuck and I only use it to fall asleep...
seeds and stems cause headache highs my dude

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Mikee_Star said:

"i was drinking earlier, now i'm driving"

this says that he's an alchoholic and would drive even while intoxicated

:problem?:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.