Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
10,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been talking to this girl for the past few weeks.  Today I finally got a chance to have some time alone with her, but I had to rush over there because she was about to go to work.  Anyway, the condom that I thought was in my wallet wasn't there, and she didn't have any so we just said fuck it and gave each other head.  Her pussy didn't smell THAT bad, but it wasn't a good smell.  This girl is black, almost all of the girls I've had sex with are black, none of them had good smelling pussy.  I don't ask that it smells like a bouquet of flowers or something, I just don't want it to smell bad, is that too much to ask?  Can anybody who fucked a white girl, or any other race, tell me if they smell better?  Do black girls smell fine and I'm just fucking with the wrong ones? 

·
Registered
10,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jaycoolie said:
Might be due to shit she eats/drinks
Good point.  I kind of caught the girl today of guard since I didn't hit her up til about 30 minutes before I came over, so maybe she didn't wash good or something.. Idk.  Idk what my ex's diet was, butI considered her to have good hygiene and her shit just smelled foul

1 - 20 of 123 Posts