Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
116,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's really strange because imo, Tyler makes really good music and beiber is the opposite.

Tyler may be pulling something here :work:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
116,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Frooties said:
you don't really need to know that :/
i am just curious. i like being curious about other people, because we all are stalkers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,594 Posts
I think JBs music is good for his audience. It isnt bad music just not my type of music. And i think its raw tyler can like such a variety of music.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
116,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KingOfSe7ens said:
I think JBs music is good for his audience. It isnt bad music just not my type of music. And i think its raw tyler can like such a variety of music.
but beiber's music is any different than mars'???
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Biebs is gonna drop his own FutureSex/LoveSounds in like five years. Watch. I don't like his music at all, but he is gonna have the chance to mature and work with some really talented people. Quote me in 2016 :hah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66,440 Posts
URight said:
Biebs is gonna drop his own FutureSex/LoveSounds in like five years. Watch. I don't like his music at all, but he is gonna have the chance to mature and work with some really talented people. Quote me in 2016 :hah:
Pretty sure he's already worked with Kanye and The Dream for his next album
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
pt said:
That's really strange because imo, Tyler makes really good music and beiber is the opposite.

Tyler may be pulling something here :work:
explain how biebers music is bad at all in an unbiased way. it's melodically correct, lyrically not terrible, and pretty relevant and meaningful for his target audience, and what he himself goes through.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
116,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
URight said:
Biebs is gonna drop his own FutureSex/LoveSounds in like five years. Watch. I don't like his music at all, but he is gonna have the chance to mature and work with some really talented people. Quote me in 2016 :hah:
omfg. the first person to take beiber and think rationally. beiber has the potential. he is already big, he can definitely mature. understand music better and no shit, drop a fuckin futuresex.. that's some shit.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
116,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shifftee said:
explain how biebers music is bad at all in an unbiased way. it's melodically correct, lyrically not terrible, and pretty relevant and meaningful for his target audience, and what he himself goes through.
i don't need to explain. being a fan of music, i have heard many albums. my bar of satisfaction is very high and beiber doesn't reach that high. baby and my moment are on the same league, music wise. lyrics without emotions and any influence, these guys produce shit like that. i am not denying the guy doesn't have talent. he just makes cheap music.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,208 Posts
Shifftee said:
explain how biebers music is bad at all in an unbiased way. it's melodically correct, lyrically not terrible, and pretty relevant and meaningful for his target audience, and what he himself goes through.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,118 Posts
it was funny how when Bieber first came out, dudes were calling him gay and shit. But when Tyler co-signs the guy, people be like 'oh biebers so awsome!'
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
116,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
there is always comparison made when someone makes any form of art. that's the living.

beiber can levitate and get to iono, timberlake's level? but he will have to work hard like any human being. money can't buy sucess and going to radio stations and spittin a pre written verse surely wont. ppl take music for granted n try to enjoy it. music is a privilege.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
116,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
while i like tyler shit i think he is takin the sarcasm swag a little too far.
 
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Top