Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just its impact and the way people still talk about it, feels like the album drops a few months ago, hard to believe its almost been a year. Like if kendrick started working on his album now it would feel too soon I feel like we should sit on this album It should last us a good 2-3 years.

·
Registered
23,325 Posts
it doesn't but that's not a bad thing at all i'm very familiar with almost every aspect of this album and i'm happy about that.

i still love listening to this everyday.

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
BAGELODON said:
it doesn't but that's not a bad thing at all i'm very familiar with almost every aspect of this album and i'm happy about that.

i still love listening to this everyday.
then please dissect this album for me am, I'm trying to love it so bad like kenny's past albums but i just don't see it.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
WeezyFthugga said:
then please dissect this album for me am, I'm trying to love it so bad like kenny's past albums but i just don't see it.
It's not for everyone bro..it's not something you can force..I have never forced myself to like any album...10 years ago I would've hated this...I hated illmatic when I was in highschool..now im 26 with a son and actually living...Illmatic is incredible..so its gonna either connect or it won't but don't force it..

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
TheLegend said:
It's not for everyone bro..it's not something you can force..I have never forced myself to like any album...10 years ago I would've hated this...I hated illmatic when I was in highschool..now im 26 with a son and actually living...Illmatic is incredible..so its gonna either connect or it won't but don't force it..
Damn you real for this fam! Idk i just wanted to love it like i did GKMC
I saw all the hype over it so i was expecting to be blown away like all of u

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
TheLegend said:
Damn you real for this fam! Idk i just wanted to love it like i did GKMC
I saw all the hype over it so i was expecting to be blown away like all of u

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
TheLegend said:
:banderas:

Real. 16 yr old version of me would have shit all over this album prlly.

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
the key is not to use trendy production, just make it good, and it will be timeless

1 - 20 of 23 Posts