Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called this kid out on facebook, and he snitched and told the school I was "bullying" him. He's a senior and I'm a junior. He avoids me in real life. I wanna beat his ass because I got in trouble with the school, and he didn't handle his problems up front like a man.

Am I just being a dick or does this make sense?

·
Premium Member
42,223 Posts
R.E.Z said:
I called this kid out on facebook, and he snitched and told the school I was "bullying" him. He's a senior and I'm a junior. He avoids me in real life. I wanna beat his ass because I got in trouble with the school, and he didn't handle his problems up front like a man.

Nope kick his ass *****. "Snitches get stitches"

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
R.E.Z said:

You're a fucking bully...Shit I would beat your ass for lil dude.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
R.E.Z said:

Dont listen to these *******, that was a bitchmade move & he deserves to get smacked, run up on him out of school, he can't do shit then tbh

1 - 20 of 32 Posts