Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this is the cudi i fell in love with and it feels like he's dead :(
seriously he was SO FUCKING GOOD and wzrd was just..meh
anyone who says wzrd is anywhere close to aknc, motm1 and motm2 is living in denial

shit is so sad it makes me want to cry :cryfam: come back cudi plz

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still blazin said:
fuuuuuuuck i miss old cudi
yeah man on the moon came on shuffle last night and i got fucking depressed

like i thought.."what the hell happened to this guy?"

:cryfam:

·
Registered
521 Posts
heartofalion said:

this is the cudi i fell in love with and it feels like he's dead :(
seriously he was SO FUCKING GOOD and wzrd was just..meh
anyone who says wzrd is anywhere close to aknc, motm1 and motm2 is living in denial

shit is so sad it makes me want to cry :cryfam: come back cudi plz
Artists change and I think if they don't people will complain they keep making the same stuff, look at everyone. Kanye, Jay-Z, even Lil Wayne! Just got to embrace the Martian. Embrace the Martian

I come in peace

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
iLablanc said:
Artists change and I think if they don't people will complain they keep making the same stuff, look at everyone. Kanye, Jay-Z, even Lil Wayne! Just got to embrace the Martian. Embrace the Martian

I come in peace
cudi did change too tho

each project (aknc - motm - motm ii) was different from the other
but he was still good everytime he changed. its like all of that went to shit with wzrd

and now he's done with weed, he didn't drop a single good song in 2011 (unless you count the teleport 2 me snippet), wzrd only had 2 good songs, the hunger games song was shit, he has no motivation to rap anymore. he's pretty much killing his own career :(

·
Registered
521 Posts
heartofalion said:
cudi did change too tho

each project (aknc - motm - motm ii) was different from the other
but he was still good everytime he changed. its like all of that went to shit with wzrd

and now he's done with weed, he didn't drop a single good song in 2011 (unless you count the teleport 2 me snippet), wzrd only had 2 good songs, the hunger games song was shit, he has no motivation to rap anymore. he's pretty much killing his own career :(
Yes all those were different but the all have feeling, each one told a story. Would you prefer him to churn out Rap songs that lacked that connection.

This is where I disagree with you, WZRD has many good songs, took me a while to warm up to them but ones i thought I would never play again I have on repeat love hard, High off life for example. 2011 He didn't release much music of his own just features, "CuDi the Kid" & "Cool Head" I still enjoy those and also enjoy Rule & the killer.

I enjoy his Rock music as well as his Rap. He knows what is best for him man.

As long as he doesn't make songs about money, cars, clothes, Hoes and guns, I will still fux with him

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gettinmoney8 said:
listening to man on the moon the song right now almost made me cry, smh
thats exactly what happened to me last night :(

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
el cheetah said:
Once Cudi and Jaime break up, hopefully old Cudi is back.
Hoping Cudi breaks up with someone he loves and becomes miserable and a wreck again, for your own personal reasons because you think he makes better music when he's single is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
no **** the first time i heard the chorus to cudi zone i legit got an all body orgasm. my entire body went numb and a tingling sensation struck my spine. It was as if Cudi was gently messaging my brain.

·
Premium Member
123,364 Posts
I agree tbh, I really do love wzrd doe but it's true that motm1 & motm2 are the Cudi I love tbh
Im still hyped for that wzrd2 tho tbh but motm3 better b amazinf

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
ChozoBeast said:
Hoping Cudi breaks up with someone he loves and becomes miserable and a wreck again, for your own personal reasons because you think he makes better music when he's single is the dumbest thing I ever heard.
It's not for my own personal reasons, it's for the Cudi sections personal reasons. And I never said that, so how did you hear me? :he:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts