Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like you be watching a dope ass show and everything is going good, then somewhere along the line the main character or some badass character just be simping hard as fuck , and you just sitting like :cosby:

I was watching banshee ( which is dope as fuck and violent as hell) and I'm so into it(still am) and then this ***** basically was just released after 15 years of prison because of this bitch, and then later on in the season eventually gives himself up for her, and is getting tortured to all hell... My ***** really ? Does this ever kinda make a show less as good for you ?

·
Premium Member
59,702 Posts
Yeah bruh they be depressed for like 5 episodes, you just like bruh you've killed like 30+ people man up you bitch

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Night said:
Yeah bruh they be depressed for like 5 episodes, you just like bruh you've killed like 30+ people man up you bitch
:drakelaff: these writers be on some bullshit fam haha

·
Banned
1,437 Posts
like in the office's later seasons when jim is contemplating leaving scranton to go do his sports agent shit in philly, that bitch pam was convincing him to stay instead. i wouldve been like fuck you bitch and then went and got those bands in philly

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Laurent Saint said:
like in the office's later seasons when jim is contemplating leaving scranton to go do his sports agent shit in philly, that bitch pam was convincing him to stay instead. i wouldve been like fuck you bitch and then went and got those bands in philly
:banderas: gotta get wu tang man gotta get cream :hhh: he was just trying to hustle with his ***** Darryl

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
quidam said:
That IAB ***** had her SPRUNG and making the most chickenhead decisions, like overlooking how suspicious he was in one episode.
bruhhh exactly how Dexter was with that one blonde hoe
:martin:

·
Registered
20,572 Posts
quidam said:
That IAB ***** had her SPRUNG and making the most chickenhead decisions, like overlooking how suspicious he was in one episode.
God I wish I could live that fantasy in real life, having a legitimately powerful woman wrapped around your finger :hhh:

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
HalfCabBeats said:
bruhhh exactly how Dexter was with that one blonde hoe
:martin:
"That blonde hoe"
I never learned her name either
:parrot:

Deweze said:
God I wish I could live that fantasy in real life, having a legitimately powerful woman wrapped around your finger :hhh:
:koolaid:

·
Registered
10,088 Posts
In animes I CANT FUCKING STAND when a guy starts SIMPING

Or in fucking side female charchters make the main charachter weaker and try and stop wm from reaching the full potienal aka Sakura or Hinata ass bitches I fucking hate them

·
Registered
10,088 Posts
If you watch those girly ass animes man and you a grown man keep that shit to yourself b

Shoenens r the wave anything else is like the actual weabo ass weirdos giving anime heads bad name

1 - 20 of 33 Posts