Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of friends of mine have been saying "RICK ROSS" in rick ross' husky and deep voice and we are all convinced that we have heard him say it in a few of his songs, but we can't name any or even remember if it happened at all. The reason I'm asking is because we are all so certain that it has been said before, so I come to KTT to provide truth on all matters hip hop.

Or am I just tripping...

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
xoToThe said:
A couple of friends of mine have been saying "RICK ROSS" in rick ross' husky and deep voice and we are all convinced that we have heard him say it in a few of his songs
Uhhh! Boss!
His ablibs.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Islam Slimeani said:
i really have no idea lmao I heard so many Rick Ross verses
I think he says "Ricky rawse" on The Boss
Huysmans said:
The Boss is the closest i've gotten, but he doesn't say RICK ROSS straight up. Thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
27,742 Posts
xoToThe said:
A couple of friends of mine have been saying "RICK ROSS" in rick ross' husky and deep voice and we are all convinced that we have heard him say it in a few of his songs, but we can't name any or even remember if it happened at all. The reason I'm asking is because we are all so certain that it has been said before, so I come to KTT to provide truth on all matters hip hop.

Or am I just tripping...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts