Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alot of people dont like my new drawing, does it suck?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,373 Posts
The proportions are off (if you were going for a realistic look). The mouth on kanye doesn't match up with his nose, same with his jaw. Jay's are way too small and out of proportion.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kKneesBeeZz said:
The proportions are off (if you were going for a realistic look). The mouth on kanye doesn't match up with his nose, same with his jaw. Jay's are way too small and out of proportion.
Dude I just draw what I see. And the pictures I drew these from look the same way.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,373 Posts
Mid-Knight696 said:
Dude I just draw what I see. And the pictures I drew these from look the same way.
check this out



look at his eyes in correlation to the rest of his head...now look at your drawing, notice anything? In your drawing Jay's head is perfectly fine and matches up, but his eyes are way too small when compared to the rest of his face. Everything else is dope (dat shading>>>) it's just that the proportions are slightly off. Whenever you're trying to draw something exactly as it is whether it's an object or from a picture, the proportions have to be right in order for it to look realistic, or else it loses it's effect. This is most likely the reason why some people didn't like it.

it doesn't suck btw

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kKneesBeeZz said:
check this out



look at his eyes in correlation to the rest of his head...now look at your drawing, notice anything? In your drawing Jay's head is perfectly fine and matches up, but his eyes are way too small when compared to the rest of his face. Everything else is dope (dat shading>>>) it's just that the proportions are slightly off. Whenever you're trying to draw something exactly as it is whether it's an object or from a picture, the proportions have to be right in order for it to look realistic, or else it loses it's effect. This is most likely the reason why some people didn't like it.

it doesn't suck btw
your exactly right. I will do much better on my Big Sean Drawing though. Thanks for you time.
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top