Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He says how all album tracks are way different than the leaks, but does he know about the version of AOTL that just leaked yesterday or whatever?
It's not that I don't believe him, it's just that I really really hate Fergie's part on the new version. Does anyone know if when Ye says the album version is different he means like different in the sense that all the same verses are there, all the same parts, all the same people singing the same thing but better quality and a better mix of it? Or does he mean like some parts have been taken out, switched around, added, etc.? Mainly I'm just praying to the lord that Fergie sounding like a dying baby seal on her entire verse is taken out on the final so a beast ass perfectly good track isn't majorly devalued and so I can listen to this song (which may be my fav Kanye beat) without having to skip a section of it every time. If anyone can enlighten me on how exactly "different" the final will be and mainly specify whether Fergie still ruins it or not, I'd appreciate it. No flames please.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
AKIL said:
Yea man I feel you on that. I don't really want Fergie on there myself but what Ye prolly did is some better mixing of the vocals, maybe took her part out or cut it down, maybe added some vocals from another artists

IDK if u remember what TPain said about the creation of Good Life,but basically he recorded many different versions of the chorus, then when he heard the final mix of it Ye took the best parts of each version and made it the chorus that we all know.

So what im thinking is the core of what everyone heard on the leak (I still haven't listened to a leak yet) will still be there but from what he said on the ustream he may have switched and rearranged some parts of the vocals.

Sorry IDK if any of that helped but thats my take on it.
Not what happened. The bridge at the end, "better than the life I lived when I thought I was gonna go crazyyyyy" was originally the chorus. Kanye turned that into the bridge and used another part as the chorus. The INTRO on the video version was another possible version of it.

But, he did not chop up different things to make the best chorus.

·
0 Posts
I doubt he's taking Fergie's part out so just get use to it like I did...I was just blasting the song with my studio headphones while waiting for the city bus and the song sounded soooo epic while I was looking into the sky....

·
Registered
516 Posts
The song sounds great to me. Idk why everyone be trippin? Only gave it one listen cuz I'm waiting for the album but still it was good.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i love the song besides fergie for the aforementioned reasons. but if she's still on it i'll get used to it after a few listens

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
UltraKid said:
I doubt he's taking Fergie's part out so just get use to it like I did...I was just blasting the song with my studio headphones while waiting for the city bus and the song sounded soooo epic while I was looking into the sky....
were u high? lol

·
Premium Member
6,967 Posts
If Ye told everyone that Fergie part was M.I.A. no one would be complaining. People are just upset because Fergie is Fergie not because it sounds bad.

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
Sure he knows about it. He has Workers who only search the Internet to write to Blogs and other Sites to put the Leaks down

W

·
0 Posts
The version we have could be any 1 of the 33(4,5,6,7,8?) mixes that Kanye made.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Fergie sounded sick

And this was going around before Ye made that tweet where he said 'working on the 33rd mix of All Of The Lights'. So I'm positive it'll sound at least a lil different and probably sound mastered and whatever

Still I have no complaints, I love it :allears:

·
Registered
519 Posts
didnt he say the aotl will be 20 mins? or didnt someone say that some time ago??? So i guess its not the final album one....

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Szohr said:
AOTL will probably sound really similar too the one that leaked like 2 days ago but compare it too the OG version that leaked, it's fucking miiiiiles away from that. Of course as we get close too the release dates more finished songs will start too leak. I still think AOTL will be a lil different, but if he changes all the songs like he changed AOTL than it's clear that he's not just 'tweaking' them a little.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
If you like Fergie on AOTL then understand you're probably the minority, so just let us complain lol...at least she didn't refer to herself as Fergielicious

1 - 20 of 21 Posts