Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
However i have noticed that everybody's humor on this planet has been picking up alarmingly and maybe it's because we're waking up to our own idiocies and conundrums or maybe it's something different.

But when shit is funny its really really bad

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
Shit crazy how we’ve sheltered ourselves with technology.

Feel like so many people I meet these days just go to work, go home and binge watch a show or game or scroll through Twitter and IG until they fall asleep. And they have no interest in anything else.

I know mfers who’s lives outside of work are literally only Fortnite and Apex. Nothing else going on.

I swear there’s people that only exist on social media now (see my J Cole-Bush conspiracy). Like even people I knew before have just disappeared into their Facebook/Twitter/IG accounts. No one ever sees them irl. They only exist in Facebook and IG pictures, but somehow claim to exist even though nobody seen them irl since 2015.

We really living in our own ecosystems. We only see what we want to. We only go to the places we know. We only meet the people we choose.

I think we can confuse ones perspective with ones reality, but in a world where virtual reality is an actual thing we can certainly create and live in our own realities.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
How dare you come on this site with that avi.

Remove yourself.

Also no don’t care, reality is over just enjoy the ride

1 - 14 of 14 Posts