Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
device said:
At first I never skipped, but now that shit has slowly gotten annoying as fuck.
exactly, usually when I play music I'm either skating to it, and that bitch voice is way too bland for me to appreciate that, or I'm in charge of the AUX and play full albums to expand my girl's horizon, and 3 minutes of that shit is cringey. Like, I love playing Kanye albums when I have sex. Having this bitch screams about her relation with God with no sign of charisma at all is a mood breaker. Palette cleansers are supposed to be lowkey, not force you out of the album. Bitch has a loud ass voice but her voice isn't something that gets your attention, feel me ?

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Serial said:
I don't. Rebuild my soul sometimes.
I totally get what you mean, I listen to it sometimes "when I want the full experience" and "as a buildup to Highlights" but in the same way you change positions not to bust a nut too fast when you're fucking.

I fuck heavy with what she's saying, but N O  C H A R I S M A and no charm in the way she says it. She sounds like the most basic voice ever. She fucking sound like the voice at the end of R.E.D ALBUM intro talking about the color red, except louder.

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Universe said:
Here's your quote
it's not like he was being particularly edgy, he's not the only one that took this track off I'm not even lurking KTT that much these days but saw a lot of people saying the same.

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
... DEICIDE LP said:
it's not like he was being particularly edgy, he's not the only one that took this track off I'm not even lurking KTT that much these days but saw a lot of people saying the same.
Real

1 - 20 of 64 Posts