Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
NinaChopper said:
those were the days, remember when can you be was waves?
Yes! I remember watching that like 4 second snapchat of Kanye rocking out to can you be and ofc we all thought it was waves.

Kanye took it off the track list and I was sad cus I wanted to hear the full song so bad and when chance convinced Kanye to put it back on I was happy AF :rejoice:

But ofc, when we all realized it wasn't the song when the album got released I was bummed but hey the waves track we have now is great

·
Registered
29,233 Posts
NinaChopper said:
those were the days, remember when can you be was waves?
waves is great but how can kanye have an outro on can you be all about waves and not have it be waves :dead:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
I remember when this leaked another snippet of Feedback leaked too, but it doesn't sound like the OG or the one we have now. If someone knows what I'm talking about send it to me pls

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Christian. said:
Op quote me when you finish them
I've already done some of the tracks. I did an All Day demo remaster, a Highlights rework, an FML rework, a Nina Chop/Famous remake, a FSMH extended remix and a Fade remaster. I'm hoping to release everything as a complete project when I'm done. Can't really do any work on 30 hours until I have the sample tho. I managed to make a sub-par acapella from the 30 Hours single from soundcloud.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts