Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MadSkilzzzzz said:
I don't, just keep em saved so I can go back and see what I used
That's annoying tho you would never open a session again just to see what you did
But opening a text document is quick and easy

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
I might start doing this
Like jotting down what I did to make the beat, what drums I used, what instrument patches, etc.
Na..i might start doing this though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Its cool. Not sure if you know me or not but I dont see how my avatar and the topic have any relation. I also dont see how anyone would be a poser if they use an MPC after the year 2000. I'll google it.

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RedontheMP said:
Its cool. Not sure if you know me or not but I dont see how my avatar and the topic have any relation. I also dont see how anyone would be a poser if they use an MPC after the year 2000. I'll google it.
just my opinion

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RelaxRelapse said:
the piano's a timeless instrument
the MPC is an outdated drum machine that major producers use today only because that's what they came up on and they don't want to spend time learning another sequencer

most producers who started after the 90's came up on DAW's like FL and Cubase and Logic, which are far superior to MPC's in basically every way

If you started on FL and copped an MPC you're a poser, straight up

W

·
0 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
the piano's a timeless instrument
the MPC is an outdated drum machine that major producers use today only because that's what they came up on and they don't want to spend time learning another sequencer

most producers who started after the 90's came up on DAW's like FL and Cubase and Logic, which are far superior to MPC's in basically every way

If you started on FL and copped an MPC you're a poser, straight up
I'd love to hear a beat from you.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts