Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I'm probably gon sound real ignorant right now but I've seen these pics of Ye, Big Sean, Kid Cudi, Common and I think Pusha in these slick-ass suits shot in black and white. I think they're all from one particular photo-shoot, also I've heard the name "Rosewood" applied to them though I have no idea what it's significance is, forgive me fam :cryfam:

Anyone got those photos doe? :he:

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
That's the photo-shoot that made Cons drop GOOD btw. Don't remember for what magazine though, I'll try to find out.

Edit: XXL

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
Micha said:
That's the photo-shoot that made Cons drop GOOD btw. Don't remember for what magazine though, I'll try to find out.

Edit: XXL

You wouldn't happen to have a large version of this?

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
I would def like the Rosewood movement be the theme for the GOOD Music album especially in the light of the whole Trayvon Martin death controversy. It would ignite things like a "Murder To Excellence Conscious Remix"

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Nicholas Alexander Keith said:
I would def like the Rosewood movement be the theme for the GOOD Music album especially in the light of the whole Trayvon Martin death controversy. It would ignite things like a "Murder To Excellence Conscious Remix"
Sounds absolutely terrible. Conscious Remix lol. The song is already conscious. I don't need a gospel preaching album I need bangers for the summer.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RSD said:
Sounds absolutely terrible. Conscious Remix lol. The song is already conscious. I don't need a gospel preaching album I need bangers for the summer.
We need shit like ****** in Poorest so we can have both tbh

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Odelay said:
We need shit like ****** in Poorest so we can have both tbh
Lol ****** in poorest is wack as fuck. I dont need any of that. Kanye can bring the issues in a creative and listenable way but most artists just come off as preachy and it's horrible to listen to. Just because the message is good doesn't mean it's a good song. ****** in poorest is a perfect example.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RSD said:
Lol ****** in poorest is wack as fuck. I dont need any of that. Kanye can bring the issues in a creative and listenable way but most artists just come off as preachy and it's horrible to listen to. Just because the message is good doesn't mean it's a good song. ****** in poorest is a perfect example.
I kinda prefer it to the original :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RSD said:
Then you've never heard NIP live, at a club or at a party. No one wants to get preached to, they want to have fun.
Saw NIP live, multiple times :smug:

Do I think Poorest is a better song? Yeah. The production is more worked my think (eerie vocoder gets me), Bey's lyrics are insightful and sharply written. I dig it alot.
Do I think Paris is more fun? Yeah. The beat stays in which makes it more dance-able plus the lyrics flow well, though there is some pretty weak rhymes in there (especially in Ye's verse even if it's hella fun).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts