Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Toon123456789 said:
i think its one of his best., i duno who produced it (i assume him)
from graduation
Toon123456789 said:
i think its one of his best., i duno who produced it (i assume him)
from graduation
OMFG, SMH. He's trolling, so am I. We've all heard stronger, we heard it years ago. He's just messing with you :facepalm:. We know everything there is to know about it.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Evel Kanyevel said:
OMFG, SMH. He's trolling, so am I. We've all heard stronger, we heard it years ago. He's just messing with you :facepalm:. We know everything there is to know about it.
its weird , i have been a kanye fan since 2005, and i only just heard this song like a week ago.
it seems as though it would be commercially successful

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Toon123456789 said:
its weird , i have been a kanye fan since 2005, and i only just heard this song like a week ago.
LOL WTF?

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE..

:problem?:

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Toon123456789 said:
LIRL wtf? Do you own a television? Or a radio? That song got soooooo much airplay it's unbelievable!! It was one of his biggest hits and was very commercially successful. Everyone I know likes this song, even people who normally hate kanye. Oh and BTW, if someone use this smiley: :problem?:, it means they aren't being serious/ are messing with you.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Evel Kanyevel said:
LIRL wtf? Do you own a television? Or a radio? That song got soooooo much airplay it's unbelievable!! It was one of his biggest hits and was very commercially successful. Everyone I know likes this song, even people who normally hate kanye. Oh and BTW, if someone use this smiley: :problem?:, it means they aren't being serious/ are messing with you.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Evel Kanyevel said:

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Evel Kanyevel said:
Why are you lying to that guy? :problem?:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Toon123456789 said:
Wtf this is a joke right? Since 05 and this is your first time hearing Stronger?  :fuu:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.