Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pain is like a punishment. My right shoulder blade digs into my back and when I bend over my ribs sorta of grind on my hip bone. I started having signs at like 6th grade. 10th grade now and I have like a 43-45 degree curve and I'm most likely having surgery sometime this summer(I hope). I find stretching helps it momentarily along with my back cracking every time I turn around. My only worry(although vain) is that my doc told me I'll stop growing because the bone won't develop in my spine after surgery. I'm around 5'9,5"  right now and I just want to pass 6'  haha :ohno:

·
Registered
682 Posts
My girlfriend has scoliosis, not as bad as you have it though.

Exercising helps a ton as well, but that surgery is really helpful.

Hope you get better afterward.

·
Banned
13,149 Posts
yeah the doc said i have it a little a couple years ago, not sure what its like now. my posture used to soooo bad but ive really improved it. its hard though because you really have to be concious of it all the tim

·
Registered
52 Posts
Uncle Jesse said:
yeah the doc said i have it a little a couple years ago, not sure what its like now. my posture used to soooo bad but ive really improved it. its hard though because you really have to be concious of it all the tim
How did you fix it?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Isnt swimming good for that? I have a friend who had it. something like that. im part of a swim team and water polo and he said he  joined cuz he had that spine problem

·
Registered
10,699 Posts
No but I have a herniated disc in my lower back so I feel your constant pain lol. Also possibly getting surgery this summer which scares me. Any operation dealing with the back or spine frightens the fuck outta me!

·
Registered
14,588 Posts
yea, I have it, it sucks

i have the opposite way though, like my spine curves like this [ ) ] from a front view, as opposed to normal scoliosis which is like this [ ) ] from the side

every now and then i get the worse back spasms/pains ever.. just excruciating pain, can't even walk well , jogging is out of the question, if I laugh my back hurts, suck ass

idk if it stunted my growth.. my brother is 6'6 and im only 6'0 but that's fine for me

·
Registered
9,336 Posts
i have it and its suck because doctors noticed too late
I can't run and jog properly

the gym help me to support the pain im slowly getting ripped
but some day i really need rest...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts