Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
91,785 Posts
YeezItalia said:
:cmon:

That's his best video ever.
I ain't gonna front. I've only been a fan of Kanye since mid 2009. I missed all eras aside from MBDTF :)allears:) and WTT. I still haven't seen all his music videos, but aside from that I'm a fucking mega stan.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
YeezyDude said:
This isn't REAL HD though... Right? Because it's 480p on Youtube.
no i looks upscaled and it originally had a 4:3 format. this is cut to 16:9

btw it is extremely hard to find kanye videos in hd. i have been looking for them in the last weeks.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
chrb said:
no i looks upscaled and it originally had a 4:3 format. this is cut to 16:9

btw it is extremely hard to find kanye videos in hd. i have been looking for them in the last weeks.
You mean besides Youtube? Yeah I know what you mean. And I can upscale it to 1080p in this case. :dno:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
YeezyDude said:
You mean besides Youtube? Yeah I know what you mean. And I can upscale it to 1080p in this case. :dno:
i think his youtube vevo channel only has the recent videos in hd. all videos before mbdtf are 480p maximum.

i wanted to download love lockdown and amazing in hd and it took ages to find high def or at least high quality videos.
kinda sad that he doesnt have the videos streaming on his page.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
chrb said:
i think his youtube vevo channel only has the recent videos in hd. all videos before mbdtf are 480p maximum.

i wanted to download love lockdown and amazing in hd and it took ages to find high def or at least high quality videos.
kinda sad that he doesnt have the videos streaming on his page.
LL in HD? You mean performances or a MTV rip?

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
chrb said:
i have the original performance from the vmas in 1080p. i think i also had the ema one at one time in 720p
Ohh. Well do you mind PM'ing me a link to them? Thanks. :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts