Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone really follow it swear

round ATL nobody follow that shit ****** gonna drive yo ass off the road if u doing it unless u old

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
honestly everyone always goes 10 or 20 over. it's all about staying with traffic.

if everyone's going 20 over, don't be the asshole going just the limit. really fucks people up.

·
Banned
30,170 Posts
I do a hunnid on the highway
so if you do the speed limit get the fuck outta my way

in all seriousness yes, I do

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pepsi said:
honestly everyone always goes 10 or 20 over. it's all about staying with traffic.

if everyone's going 20 over, don't be the asshole going just the limit. really fucks people up.
im saying al these people either lying
or they must love to piss drives off

·
Registered
749 Posts
Money_Sex_Drugs said:
freal lmao how you be having the patience for that
i'd be swerving around you to get the hell on lol
cops here are sneaky motherfuckers... especially the ones on the motorcycles..

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wonderbra said:
cops here are sneaky motherfuckers... especially the ones on the motorcycles..
and? Cops sneaking around i be riding round dirty and they aint got me, you just gotta stay positive, and pull off if 12 tryna fuck witchu

Pepsi said:
exactly these ****** don't know the way the road works
lmao people saying they dont speed can't have they L's

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
I love the wimps that drive slow when a cop is around. :hah:

I've taken off on cops at lights, been driving for 2 years and i accelerate quickly to the speed limit (electric car/ dat instant torque), so i have my fun and am not breaking the law.

Sometimes i'll go 1,2,3, mph above the speed limit depending on if there are cars around me, but i never drive "slow" but always the speed limit.

And I have 16 years of video games/driving games experience. If you play games you know what im talking about, all the benefits that video games have on you. So im pretty far advanced that other drivers, sometimes i feel like a robot the way i scan areas and am always so focused but yet calm and relaxed, and i never cuss, nothing bothers me when driving.

When you play a car game and are racing you are always look at the horizon of the screen and a little above, for me the windshield is the screen and i treat it the same way. I see everything before everyone and can predict occurrences before they happen. Im not worried about cops since im not doing anything wrong but i always look out for them, they dont phase me though like most people.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts