Kanye to The banner

Do you feel sorry for DDot?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:work:

I mean this forum erupted when he first posted it ........... lol i mean he was only trying to feed you stans...

like i know alot of you would have done the same thing.

·
Registered
41,943 Posts
I have empathy for him because I've been in similar situations. You do something rashly without realising the implications and you regret it afterwards for ages. But I don't know whether I feel sorry for him or not.

·
Registered
20,836 Posts
i dont even see how people are soooo angry at him, the recordings sounded shit, if they where cd quality i could see where you guys are coming from but they werent.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Roman said:
I have empathy for him because I've been in similar situations. You do something rashly without realising the implications and you regret it afterwards for ages. But I don't know whether I feel sorry for him or not.
Whether or not he realized the implications, it was still really stupid for him to do, so I find it difficult to feel any sort of pity for him in this situation, especially now that he is trying to place the blame on others.

·
Registered
41,943 Posts
karmakid3000 said:
Whether or not he realized the implications, it was still really stupid for him to do, so I find it difficult to feel any sort of pity for him in this situation, especially now that he is trying to place the blame on others.
You can understand why he did it though, no?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
i think its sutpid half the ppl takign shots where the one hitting up his blog and getting excited of the snippets, fact of the matter is only ppl that have the right to be pissed at DDOT are  kanye/jay and there team and whiever got ddot in. the rest of us and eveyrone talkig nshit on twitter really has no reason to be hating.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Roman said:
You can understand why he did it though, no?
Yeah, I get that. I mean, he even stated in his apology he thought it was in the best interest of fans, but it was still wrong to do, and I feel that because there is such a focus on WTT not leaking, that this incident is only being magnified to be a bigger deal than it actually is.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts