Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of all of Kanye's popular songs this is the one I hate the most. It was ok when I first heard it but once it got really popular I couldn't stand it anymore. The song is just annoying to me, I would choose his "worst songs by his fans" Barry Bonds and Drunk and Hot Girls over Gold Digger any day.

·
Banned
2,895 Posts
Nope. You have to understand the timing of the song to appreciate it, it came out around the time "Ray" came out and Ray Charles died, so you get Jamie Foxxx on a track with a Ray sample and the shit is just dope. :datass:

Also Drunk and Hot Girls is a really good track and Barry Bonds, while mediocre, isn't BAD, and it's better than most of everything on all 3 Freshmen Adjustments (besides maybe "Yeah" and "Home").

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Star Man said:
Nope. You have to understand the timing of the song to appreciate it, it came out around the time "Ray" came out and Ray Charles died, so you get Jamie Foxxx on a track with a Ray sample and the shit is just dope. :datass:

Also Drunk and Hot Girls is a really good track and Barry Bonds, while mediocre, isn't BAD, and it's better than most of everything on all 3 Freshmen Adjustments (besides maybe "Yeah" and "Home").
While I liked the movie, jamie foxx's part in gold digger makes me cringe.

·
Registered
76,105 Posts
WakeUpMr.West said:
Out of all of Kanye's popular songs this is the one I hate the most. It was ok when I first heard it but once it got really popular I couldn't stand it anymore. The song is just annoying to me, I would choose his "worst songs by his fans" Barry Bonds and Drunk and Hot Girls over Gold Digger any day.
Hipster? :kanyeshrug:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts