Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate all these fake Kanye fans. Now is the biggest time especially because all these sneakerheads pretend they are like the biggest Kanye fans now if they get the Red October Yeezy 2s! Me being a real fan of Kanye and everyone here being a real fan i wish he could of some how made a KTT exclusive because i am most likely not going to win haha i know its not realistic but does anyone else get mad like this! I mean these people know like 1 albums which is Yeezus and know like ****** in Paris, Power, Heartless, and AOTL. It gets really annoying anyone agree?

·
Registered
22,529 Posts
Still better than the fake haters, they love his music but won't admit it cause he sold his soul to the devil & shit

·
Premium Member
47,240 Posts
he cant means test who his biggest fans are, chances are if someone bought the album they're a fan

·
Registered
68,731 Posts
Nessy said:
Still better than the fake haters, they love his music but won't admit it cause he sold his soul to the devil & shit
I wonder if people who say this shit actually step back and think about it for a moment. Like how does 1 apply for a job at illuminati and how does one summon the devil and sell their soul :hah:

·
Banned
1,179 Posts
The One said:
I wonder if people who say this shit actually step back and think about it for a moment. Like how does 1 apply for a job at illuminati and how does one summon the devil and sell their soul :hah:
you dont apply, they come to you but dont tell you everything, just saying we'll make you rich and famous as long as you do what we say

·
Registered
22,529 Posts
The One said:
It's easy, you go to the Illuminati Office, say you're a rapper and want to sell your soul
You sell your soul to Satan and they give you a label deal
But for that you gotta rap about smoking weed, fucking bitches and partying
And you gotta put weird castles and animals in your videos

·
Registered
22,529 Posts
AoiKuro said:
you dont apply, they come to you but dont tell you everything, just saying we'll make you rich and famous as long as you do what we say
Tell me more about all these secret things you know so well about mah dude

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
He needs more fans. I don't mind them.

But when he does stupid shit like naming his kid North West, it's like... DAMN IT KANYE.

·
Banned
1,491 Posts
Nessy said:
It's easy, you go to the Illuminati Office, say you're a rapper and want to sell your soul
You sell your soul to Satan and they give you a label deal
But for that you gotta rap about smoking weed, fucking bitches and partying
And you gotta put weird castles and animals in your videos
Y'all killin' me :hah:

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
Darnell Walker said:
Kanye West has said that he would much rather have 20,000 die hard fans than have 100,000 fans who like him just because he has a "hot" record out. So, to him, these "fake Kanye fans" are irrelevant.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Yes just because of all the man hours we spend on ktt and researching for the latest news on him.

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
AoiKuro said:
my teacher has an uncle that's a freemason. you gotta know someone and that group has to consider you, they don't come to you like that. it's a society run by the elite of family and their friends.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts