Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kanye tried too hard to be... 'different'?

I mean, I know he had an artistic side and everything, but it just feels as if he wanted to make a point, like he wanted to
prove that he's different and so took heavy interest in art and culture. I think it's something he tried to do so that he
did wanna take something and make it his own, and now it's grown on him and it's actually part of who he is, and it really
interests the guy. But now it's like "yo, I'm Kanye West, this is my thing, this is me"

anyone think the same?

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I think with the way he dresses. Yeah

Some of the things seem like his decisions don't come natural at times.

But that album cover is soooo good. I love what hes done. Its a massive statement. I hope he sticks with it.

·
Registered
70,346 Posts
yeah he seems to be pulling a Lady Gaga, being different for the sake of being different, but it really doesn't matter to me cuz his music isn't suffering for it so I'm alright with it even if the album cover looks like shit

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Cody said:
yeah he seems to be pulling a Lady Gaga, being different for the sake of being different, but it really doesn't matter to me cuz his music isn't suffering for it so I'm alright with it even if the album cover looks like shit

G

·
Cody said:
Now you guys are comparing Kanye to Lady GaGa??? Oh please if a Rock band had that album cover it wouldn't matter to you guys and if that picture was the album cover to an underground rapper's album it wouldn't matter...Kanye is an artist and he's been rolling with that Artistic shit....Everybody starting calling him Gay at the begining of his career because he was wearing Polos and a Louis Vuiton backpack...He was different before he was even signed as a rapper....He didn't just get signed and started doing weird shit for attention...When Kanye starts wearing a suit made out of meat then you can compare him to GaGa... :stronger:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts