Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Banned
23,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never really felt anything special for any girl tbh. Besides being attracted to her physically, makes me kind of depressed knowing most girls nowadays are hoes

·
Registered
91 Posts
It depends on who you hang out with. The Diamonds in the Rough are Diamonds for a reason. They don't come up often.

·
Banned
74,355 Posts
it's corny but there's a reason you gotta marry your best friend type shit. Become friends first then work from there,

·
Banned
25,423 Posts
My "internal" standards are probably too high.

Even some female friends back then told me.

like "you and her would make a good couple. you're crazy if you don't think so"

basically telling me subliminally my standards are too high for how I actually am.

·
Registered
36,375 Posts
There's so many girls I haven't even met yet
I'm optimistic that my dream girl is out there somewhere

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
Kiko stan said:
I've never really felt anything special for any girl tbh. Besides being attracted to her physically, makes me kind of depressed knowing most girls nowadays are hoes
Good girls are hard to find man. Most girls nowadays are hoes. They'll leave you for another man  quickly. It's called branch swinging and hypergamy

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
56 Bars said:
There's so many girls I haven't even met yet
I'm optimistic that my dream girl is out there somewhere
There is no "dream" girl. There is no soul mate. It's just a myth in western culture that has been drilled into everyines head.

·
Registered
36,375 Posts
Rage. said:
There is no "dream" girl. There is no soul mate. It's just a myth in western culture that has been drilled into everyines head.
u sound like de niro in taxi driver
go outside and enjoy life
share love
its a beautiful thing man
we only got one life and then this shits over

·
Registered
28,269 Posts
Artturi said:
It depends on who you hang out with. The Diamonds in the Rough are Diamonds for a reason. They don't come up often.
One of the realest things I've ever read and the highlight of why I fail.

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
56 Bars said:
u sound like de niro in taxi driver
go outside and enjoy life
share love
its a beautiful thing man
we only got one life and then this shits over
I am enjoying life. I just understand life. I do love and have freinds and family. You have to understand there is no "one." You meet a girl and you like her. You guys eventually marry and you love her. Great. But to say, she was your dream girl, is a myth. Nothing more. Everything based on feelings and sexual urge.

·
Registered
36,375 Posts
neighbor said:
Soulmates dont exist.
sounds like you've never been in love
It's beautiful man
Yes it's risky and you might end up hurt if it doesn't work out but sharing your life and love with somebody is a beautiful thing
It's what life's all about man

1 - 20 of 169 Posts