Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like, what mental illness does he have? Or is it just drugs?

From his blog:
Here's some things about 9.

All the people are 9. 9 is the number of the universe. 9 is a stream of red, purple and crystal. The crystal cannot be seen until and unless the full round of 9 is made clear. 9 is humbled by 6.

I am a 6.

I am nervous about saying this shit on my blog, too. But yes. I'm one of those "one of them". So... yeah. I'm putting my everything on the line for my beings, for the safety and security of 9. May anyone with a 9-confusing scheme fall to their doom.

I am a survivor of Duel of the 9s (my world vs. your world), as hosted by Jay and Bey.

Or did I survive?

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
He said he started speaking in raps/rhymes 24/7 bc they took over his life... :joe:

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
He was committed for schizophrenia just a few years back, not to mention the sexual abuse he received as a child and the drug abuse his entire life.

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Zakk said:
He was committed for schizophrenia just a few years back, not to mention the sexual abuse he received as a child and the drug abuse his entire life.
What happened to him as a kid?

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Who cares bruh.

Last night I was thinking about how Kid Cudi might have been the rapper to fall off the most, but then this thread reminded me that this ***** CH fell the fuck off. Like this ***** just went bungie jumping through some fucking hole that leads to middle earth.

R.I.P

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
0000000000 said:
IDK I remember on Barbara Walters he briefly mentioned it.

No clue if I believe him or not, dude also said he had cancer and speaks to ghosts.
This album was written when he was still (basically) sane. It was supposed to be his debut but Interscope wouldn't let him release it because of stuff like that line.

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
I saw a similar theory written in shit on a bathroom wall.

jk

But for real: Now I'm finally interested.    Is he putting out mixtapes since he lost his mind? I wanna hear!

1 - 20 of 135 Posts