Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe not the location or the weather. but i literally hate 90% of the people in my area.

i was just wondering if anyone else feels the same way?

like they are.......Lost In The World........

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
My city is a very conservative place. I enjoy the people I surround myself with though. They make me like my city pretty much. I mean..I suppose if I didn't like those people or my family I could hate this place.

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
somewhat...

not much to do here and there are no jobs here. I like my friends and the local sports teams...but thats about it.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i live in a small town.
full of liars, fake people, and dumb ass gossip
and everyone is full of themselves.

and it drives me nuts.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
joe said:
Florida does suck.(sorry 8th).

Is anyone familiar with Apopka?

I recommend everyone move to NY. We really are the center of the universe. :smug:

My heart is always with Detroit though.
i really wanna live in NY is it really that great?

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
joe said:
I recommend everyone move to NY. We really are the center of the universe. :smug:
Manhattan was the best place ive ever lived. 5 months living there was part of the best time of my life and i wanna do it again...

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
joe said:
Florida does suck.(sorry 8th).

Is anyone familiar with Apopka?

My heart is always with Detroit though.
Haha, its all good mah man.  I do actually think Florida does suck sometimes.  And yes, Im somewhat familiar with Apopka.

I wish I still lived in NY. I miss it alot.  I didn't live in the city but I only live about 45 minutes outside of it and I became a frequent city dweller. I plan on trying to live there once I have my degree.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sami_Roca_Girl said:
My town is just gay. Its little so it seems everyone knows everyones business!
exactly how the place i live in is.
and they care so much about everyones business.

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
IamTodders said:
exactly how the place i live in is.
and they care so much about everyones business.
Doesnt bother me too much as I dont do things people can talk about... I just sit back and watch the gossip ruin other peoples lives. Gaylords, they should all move out to uni like I did!

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
i don't hate them, but i feel bad for them.
Like, people that don't have the view that there's something outside this city. That don't go to college because they want to get money to pay their parties and drinks. That don't study because they think money is the most valuable thing in the world...

That's the type of people that live next to me.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that doesn't bother you at all tho?
it doesn't make you really not like the people around you?
cause that's what i do too but seeing people act like that drives me nuts. i just wanna be in a place where it's not like that.

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
IamTodders said:
that doesn't bother you at all tho?
it doesn't make you really not like the people around you?
cause that's what i do too but seeing people act like that drives me nuts. i just wanna be in a place where it's not like that.
it's their life :dno:. under the condition that they don't come at me trying to tell me how i should live my life, i can only feel bad for them.
They're fucking up their own lives, their lives will be a meaningless journey through this earth. There will be no legacy at all.
You see, people that are curious and go after knowledge and have goals in life, they change their own world. They're the most valuable people in the world and end up doing something new, they leave a legacy here that will live forever.

How can i hate someone that is doing bad to himself? We can only try to help this people to see what we see. But if they don't want our help, well, it's their choice.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The81Slouch said:
it's their life :dno:. under the condition that they don't come at me trying to tell me how i should live my life, i can only feel bad for them.
They're fucking up their own lives, their lives will be a meaningless journey through this earth. There will be no legacy at all.
You see, people that are curious and go after knowledge and have goals in life, they change their own world. They're the most valuable people in the world and end up doing something new, they leave a legacy here that will live forever.

How can i hate someone that is doing bad to himself? We can only try to help this people to see what we see. But if they don't want our help, well, it's their choice.
I see your logic and have to agree. It's hard for me to explain what it is that I really hate. I guess I just hate seeing how these people are considered "cool" or "popular" when they act this way. And people like me who don't talk shit about there friends and have their own opinion on shit are considered outcasts or In some cases losers.

Like Lupe describes a Laser, in the manifesto. I feel like I Am A Laser among losers. And I hate being alone in that sense. And I feel like I'm mistaken for a loser.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
joe said:
That's how it goes,sadly. Being a autonomous person,making decisions for yourself, takes a lot of courage, and risks being ostracized. Being yourself is really tough if it's not encouraged, and it's not really encouraged in many places.But I think it's worth it  :). We cool don't worry.
Yeah I was hoping that wasn't the case. :/

1 - 20 of 167 Posts