Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching documentaries lately. Has anyone watched any interesting ones they want to recommend? I'm about to watch High: The true tale of american marijuana. sounds interesting :dno:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I've watched a few lately but they were old and not that great. Thats why I'm hoping people can recommend some good ones. The last one I watched was called Afghanistan: Drugs, Guns and Money but I wouldn't recommend it. I watched it because of Lupe's BMF freestyle when he said how Afghanistan makes heroin, lol

·
Registered
363 Posts
I highly, highly recommend: The Cove, it is outstanding; This Film Is Not Yet Rated, it is incredible what a sham the MPAA is; and Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father is deeply moving

I LOVE When We Were Kings
Waltz With Bashir is a very different type of documentary that I loved.
I recently watched Bigger, Faster, Stronger and watching it on the heels of a steroid episode of 30 Days made it even better.
Catfish is good
Man On A Wire was interesting
The Bridge was interesting in a morbid kind of way
I kinda liked Reel Paradise
Best Worst Movie is pretty entertaining, I got to chit-chat with George Hardy. He is one of the nicest, most likable guys I've ever met.
The Way We Get By depressed the shit out of me but was good.
I've heard good things about Exit Through the Giftshop and Born Into Brothels but haven't checked them out yet
Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired was interesting
Small Town Gay Bar was ok

I don't get to see them in theaters as often as I used to because my girl finds them boring, but I really want to see Waiting on Superman.
Next up on my Netflix is The End of The Line
Also I want to check out Good Hair, King Corn, Food Inc., Anvil! The Story of Anvil, Murderball so if anyone has seen them let me know how they are
I'm obsessed with the concept of catching out or hopping freights and seeing America so I'm always looking for documentaries about freight hopping and hobo life and wanderlust.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Zeitgeist

a must!

·
Registered
363 Posts
joe said:
The King of Kong-Fistful of Quarters
Tyson
Titticus Follies
Encounters At The End Of The World
Dark Days
Grey Gardens
Never got around to watching The King of Kong, watched Tyson awhile back, actually watching Encounters At The End Of The World right now.

I'll check out the rest though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts