Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
46,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doc has been there since monday but that's where he was raised. He's been tweeting about Spooky Black a lot and he's also from Twin Cities. Also:

Jaded said:

looks like he is going to work with doc, or doc is trying to sign him? in st paul, twin cities, then tweets about spooky black

and reaching but 'same clothes' line a reference to maybe a collab with the weeknd? :ohtu:

A

·
0 Posts

hmmmmmmmm ... any connections with his instagram post, with "nothing without you" to spooky black's without you track hmm

·
Registered
57,887 Posts
OMOTheHost said:
:fire: this would be his first non trash collab since the florence remix srs

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Xclusive said:
i fuck with spooky black

he needs a marketing overhaul tho lol its got me so confused.
yeah i showed people the song, WITHOUT the video. the video is cringe. then i show the vid. it just becomes a joke

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
If Doc works w/ Spook, he might have a chance, but as of now:

- Lil Spook is not a good songwriter. Has nothing to really write about. His lyrics sound like typical r&b/almost-pop type.
- Lil Spook does not have a producer. All his beats are made by assorted dudes and Doc would be a godsend.
- Lil Spook's image has him fucked. I personally can see the appeal and joke behind the irony but of all my friends I've shown Lil Spook they dislike him after seeing his album cover/video.

This is coming from someone who likes lil spook.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts