Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My co-workers are always like boo hoo wahhh life is hard grr growl yip yip MAD.. about the smallest things :dead:

I'm over here like lmao must suck to be that mad ow :jordanlaff:

ayyy anyone else have this experience?

·
Registered
30,056 Posts
worked in a research lab all summer last year, full time. the post-doc who was overseeing my project legit hated his fucking life and each day would bitch and moan about how he felt getting a PhD was a terrible idea. like, at least his friend (who also hated that he got a PhD in what he was researching) would talk about his plans to change his career. 

like im empathetic to his regrets, thats super unfortunate, just hated how he'd take it out on me and be a complete fucking dick all the time lol

·
Registered
952 Posts
Yeah, one of my coworkers talks so much shit about everything and everyone, it's like she's still in high school. One of her team mates left the company 2 years ago and she still talks shit about her at least once or twice a month. who cares?? :what:

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
All my other assistant manager coworkers leave the work they rather not do up to me. I hate my fucking job, retail sucks. Were the #1 dollar store out of 17 in the district. I FUCKING HATE my job Hahaha the clothes aisles are Always thrashed and my boss will give me lip about it and i just say
"Im the only manager who closses every day until your mandated to"

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Some of my co workers complain a lot it's hilarious. They complain about the dumbest shit. It's mostly just the pathetic ones who don't do anything else. I like almost all my 50+ co-workers that I see weekly so i'd say I have it pretty good, not much to complain abt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts