Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
G

·
I love Ralph Lauren, classic and timeless brand. I wear it a lot since they have a big variety and it's easy to match

I HATE that some people wear it with their jeans sagging down and with 5 chains on. Smh :paranoid:

·
Premium Member
43,689 Posts
I wear Polo's but not Ralph Polo's.

Too popular and a lot of people that wear them when I'm from are dicks. They're also the cheapest of Ralph, makes you seem like you want to be wear expenses clothes but can't quite make it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where I live we get Polo t-shirts for $12 at the outlets, so it's usually what a lot of people wear down here.

It's cheap and looks really nice!

·
Registered
57,118 Posts
Bozav said:

WHY GODS NAME WOULD YOU SAY THAT?
I love classy and high end fashion but I feel as if Polo is a rip off, nothing special about it other than the maker, even the material it is made out of is pretty basic (just a bit better). I rather wear Stone Island (not known but 100x better just 5x more expensive also). Idk maybe I'll change in the future but for now I still don't like them.

G

·
Carbonlynx said:
I love classy and high end fashion but I feel as if Polo is a rip off, nothing special about it other than the maker, even the material it is made out of is pretty basic (just a bit better). I rather wear Stone Island (not known but 100x better just 5x more expensive also). Idk maybe I'll change in the future but for now I still don't like them.
Black and Purple Label isn't cheaply made :joe:

G

·
Polo is the shit.
I gotta buy myself a couple more this summer tbh
:work:
Its that Brand u can wear and look classy and still look like a real *****(depends on how ya wear it doe, ya gotta find that perfect balance)

G

·
Dhass said:
Ralph lauren. No USPA shit
I remember when i copped some USPA's
came in the house like :smug:
my girl cousins all laughed at me when they peeked in my bag
:cryfam: threw them shits away cuz i couldnt return them..

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.