Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Banned
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't want a wedding. My girlfriend might want a wedding, but I certainly don't want one. I'd rather just get the paperwork signed instead of having a huge celebration involving people other than the two of us. People do some cringeworthy stuff at weddings. Sometimes they'd have that all-male dance in which the groom and the other men dance for the bride while she sits on a chair. All these corny speeches about how people know the groom and the bride as well.

It's just some cringeworthy stuff overall. I don't want a wedding. I don't want to be the center of attention like that.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Nope. Very expensive. Would just do a huge party somewhere like Vegas. Although, most women want one but I might have to talk her out of it. Lol

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
I don't want one and it may be stereotypical but it doesn't seem like most men like them either. But if she wants it then fine. They're really supposed to be the woman's fairy tale big night anyway, as well as the parents I guess

If it were up to me I'd get married in a courtroom. I don't even like going to weddings, and the last one I went to was when I was around 13. I avoid all like the plague now.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
MegaFdub said:
I don't want one and it may be stereotypical but it doesn't seem like most men like them either. But if she wants it then fine. They're really supposed to be the woman's fairy tale big night anyway, as well as the parents I guess

If it were up to me I'd get married in a courtroom
YOU SMART.

·
Banned
16,290 Posts
A small wedding witb close family and friends, probably at night on a beach during the summer. Will be beautiful ☺

·
Registered
21,787 Posts
marriage is outdated and weddings are a waste of money

why sign a paper to spend your life with only 1 person especially with divorce rates so high

and

theres much better things to spend thousands on instead of a wedding.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
If I make it that far, i would prefer just me and my wife, but if we have to maybe our parents and siblings and thats it.

no one gives  a shit about me, no one knows the real me.

·
Registered
27,449 Posts
Homeboy Sandman said:
What's the deal with this song? And why is it always played a weddings?
Whole song is about pimping hoes and not trusting them save for the first verse by Andre 3000
Its about the beauty of finding someone special and holding onto them for life

1 - 20 of 114 Posts