Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to produce music and make art in my free time.. but I noticed recently that I need to smoke more often to come up with better ideas. I used to be able to come up with good ideas without getting high, but now I find myself smoking a lot of weed to be more creative. I really like the things I make when I'm high, but I feel like it's sort of cheating..

anyone else do this?

·
Banned
8,644 Posts
It's not the same though. It may work for some people, but in my experience when I'm high I'm like THIS is the greatest idea ever. Then the next day when I'm sober I'm like this is garbage

·
Registered
41,772 Posts
Kepler said:
It's not the same though. It may work for some people, but in my experience when I'm high I'm like THIS is the greatest idea ever. Then the next day when I'm sober I'm like this is garbage
This too. I always get so excited at the smallest/dumbest shit lol

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
iDarkend said:
if you need weed to be creative youre not creative
I don't NEED it to be creative. I'm just saying I think I come up with better ideas while high. I'm just conflicted cause my stuff turns out better but it feels like i'm cheating

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Weed can help you from overthinking things when working something, makes the creative process more fluid.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts