• Yes

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 35 52.2%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Read Only
13,971 Posts
I think he certainly has the ability to based on songs like OG Wolves and IFLT but I'm worried he doesn't care as much anymore about goat quality and just wants radio play and popularity again instead of not giving a single fuck

·
Read Only
0 Posts
THEGHOST878 said:
I think he certainly has the ability to based on songs like OG Wolves and IFLT but I'm worried he doesn't care as much anymore about goat quality and just wants radio play and popularity again instead of not giving a single fuck
TLOP's messy song structures are far from radio friendly

·
Premium Member
72,740 Posts
THEGHOST878 said:
man what did u listen to TLOP

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
THEGHOST878 said:
agree
but this is a strange evolution
usually artists go the other way around
see Kendrick

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Always concerned with will album c top album a. Is this song better than the one released five years ago. Why care about that? Enjoy the shit as it comes out. If you don't like it. Move on. It doesn't make it lesser.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts