Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that every 10-20 years we are seeing full remasters of an artist's back catalogue. Do you think we will ever see a Ye reissue/remaster campaign?

Imagine all of his studio albums coming out in a nice ass box kinda like the Beatles :hhh:
(Beatles mono box highkey best music purchase I have ever made)

Discuss :khaled:

·
Registered
9,628 Posts
RoboCat said:
Why would his music need to be remastered it already has great sound quality
inb4 "the mixing is pretty bad on everything since Grad and it's all because of Mike Dean even though he's the best in the industry rn and has been in the industry longer than I've been alive. I'm better than Mike Dean hurr durr"

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
frank reynolds said:
inb4 "the mixing is pretty bad on everything since Grad and it's all because of Mike Dean even though he's the best in the industry rn and has been in the industry longer than I've been alive. I'm better than Mike Dean hurr durr"

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
usually things like this come out when the artist is done making music or for anniversaries like 30-40 years. so... i doubt we'll get anything like this unless some new format comes out. physical copies are quickly dying and digital is taking over. We will probably see some digital remasters and reissues but nothing like a box set. maybe a shirt/book type of thing haha

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
There will definitely be a box set/anthology like what the Beatles just dropped with all his unreleased shit, as well as possibly a better master of MBDTF. honestly everything else sounds great from me, and that album is fine but could be better.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts