Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have 90% of his lyrics be about Crack/Cocaine?

The Clipse stuff is almost all about that but now that he is on GOOD you think he will continue to do that?

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
I been using coke and I like it when they talk about it. Hope so.

:banana:
To you comment  , WTF  ?!

To the banana  :parrot:

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
but seriously, you think he will dive into spittin about fashion and stuff like that instead of crack.

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
IamTodders said:
but seriously, you think he will dive into spittin about fashion and stuff like that instead of crack.
I sure hope so

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
He doesn't seem like the type that would change his subject matter to fashion...

I could have sworn I read an article about him saying that the reason he's pursuing a solo career was to express a personal side of him... or something like that.  :iunno:

·
Registered
921 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
I been using coke and I like it when they talk about it. Hope so.

:banana:
hahahahaha I'm dying of laughter right now literally. Mainly cos' I don't know if this is true or a joke. Either way it's still funny as hell.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
ecabney said:
the best rappers rap about crack
True

Not every GOOD music artist raps about fashion. Cons, Fonsworth. Though it would be cool for Rosewood to become a GOOD music "thing".

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
At G.O.O.D we are free to do whatever we like. I made an album about mind control, so Pusha can keep rapping about crack. Freedom of speech, people.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
im not saying i want him to stop, it was a question of do you think his lyrically approach will change in anyway now that he is solo and on GOOD Music

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.