Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
^Runaway Love Remix Quote^

"no question, we the reason why the summers blazin' / you looking good fly color asian"

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
halleJEWyah said:
why would Kanye play Coachella?
he played it 4 years ago (mos def was with him too. common was there as well.) i've gone 5 out of the last 7, so i'd be damn psyched if he performed this year.

(it was the same day Daft Punk played too. the most epic live experience i've ever had.)

·
Registered
218 Posts
crackadon said:
he played it 4 years ago (mos def was with him too. common was there as well.) i've gone 5 out of the last 7, so i'd be damn psyched if he performed this year.

(it was the same day Daft Punk played too. the most epic live experience i've ever had.)
that sounds incredible. i am slightly jealous of one of your life experiences lol

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
halleJEWyah said:
that sounds incredible. i am slightly jealous of one of your life experiences lol
thanks man. haha. if you live anywhere near southern california and haven't went, then you need to go. they always have a really diverse mix of music (indie, alt, dance, electronic, experimental, hip-hop, pop, new wave, folk, ambient, etc.) i'd recommend it 100%, regardless of who's performing.

Zoe Demaruis Portia Flood

Mellisa Clarke Hannah Martin

http://depositfiles.com/files/yhysj0akl

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
when i was in high school i used to go to all 3 days, but the ONE day i couldn't go, they added kanye on last minute the day before. i STILL have not seen him perform to this day! i was ready to get fame kills tickets and it got canceled. this tour im gonna make sure to get some bomb ass seats first day they go on sale.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
crackadon said:
thanks man. haha. if you live anywhere near southern california and haven't went, then you need to go. they always have a really diverse mix of music (indie, alt, dance, electronic, experimental, hip-hop, pop, new wave, folk, ambient, etc.) i'd recommend it 100%, regardless of who's performing.

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
The New Era said:
when i was in high school i used to go to all 3 days, but the ONE day i couldn't go, they added kanye on last minute the day before. i STILL have not seen him perform to this day! i was ready to get fame kills tickets and it got canceled. this tour im gonna make sure to get some bomb ass seats first day they go on sale.
they don't have seats at coachella. it's literally a festival with 5 stages in the desert in a nice, open, grassy field. nothing but booze, girls, drugs, music, art and good times.

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
crackadon said:

halleJEWyah said:
SERIOUSLY, I'M SOOO JEALOUS! I'd kill for that day.

Anyway, Ye said (through Semtex I think) his new album will be excellent for festivals so he'll probably fly around next spring/summer and put the show on for real!

Oh and Daft Punk is also going on a world tour 2011. Maybe I'll experience that day next summer...  :allears:

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
crackadon said:
they don't have seats at coachella. it's literally a festival with 5 stages in the desert in a nice, open, grassy field. nothing but booze, girls, drugs, music, art and good times.
yeah i know i've been there like 4 different years. i just mean when he goes on tour in arenas i want good seats.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts