Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im asking because i was on vacation at my sister's house for a week and she would spank her kids for every little thing they did wrong. It was sad but i couldn't do anything about it. I think its wrong for any parent to beat their kids and I vow to never do this when i have kids after what i saw this week. Whats your thoughts on giving kids spankings? Do you think it's ok?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Hell yeah you should spank those bitches if they act up. They are her children so its her right to raise them however she wants.

B

·
0 Posts
PreAcid said:
Im asking because i was on vacation at my sister's house for a week and she would spank her kids for every little thing they did wrong. It was sad but i couldn't do anything about it. I think its wrong for any parent to beat their kids and I vow to never do this when i have kids after what i saw this week. Whats your thoughts on giving kids spankings? Do you think it's ok?
spanking your kid is not beating them

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Yes.

Edit: not for every little thing though. Cross talking and chores are punishment enough spanking is a last resort tbh. I know my children are gonna be bad though. Lol

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Ashton FM said:
I'm gunna spank the shit outta my kids. Then again, I am Black so that's how I was raised.

Though..
Whoopins>>>>>>>>>
Spanking has nothing to do with race man.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
I was generally a good child growing up, I barely received spankings. I do believe parents should spank their children though, teaches them obedience.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
This guy I grew up with, every time he got into trouble, his dad would punch him. Not sure if that's reasonable or not.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Ashton FM said:
Ehtincs tend to spank more than Whites. Truth.
Gonna call bullshit, I find it hard to believe the 10-13% black population and the 10-15% Mexican population spanks more than the majority in this country

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Albert said:
This guy I grew up with, every time he got into trouble, his dad would punch him. Not sure if that's reasonable or not.
Closed fist is a beating which is just wrong

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Spythe said:
Gonna call bullshit, I find it hard to believe the 10-13% black population and the 10-15% Mexican population spanks more than the majority in this country
As a percentage of their race they do. Obviously not as a percentage of the entire population.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Whatever you do, just don't use time-out as your punishment of choice.

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
i used to get woopings all the time, and slaps from my mom... some of u guys had it too easy.. but i will never hit my children

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Mannykins said:
Lmao it doesn't usually work that well anyways.
Yeah, if you put your kids in timeout they're never going to respect you. I heard using timeout is a sign of laziness as a parent.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts