Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
8,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So there's this video around the internet of this bullfighter getting his chin gored by the bull,
and I've never met a person (not in real life, and not on the internet) who says the guy doesn't deserve it.
Instead people want it to hurt.

- PS: guy ended up fine, he continued fighting bulls 10 weeks later, they tortured and killed the bull for "being violent" or some s**t

·
Premium Member
45,036 Posts
if they do it as a job and know the risks then ya. don't want it to happen but if it does u can't blame a wild animal instead of the one aggravating

·
Banned
8,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paloma said:
I get why, it's just fucked up to kill the animal that THEY were provoking
its like walking inside a cage full of lions and blaming them for wanting to eat you

·
Banned
8,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paloma said:
I get why, it's just fucked up to kill the animal that THEY were provoking
Darktwisted said:
Yes they deserve it.
KIN Bishop said:
Yes 100% they're dicks
KELYE said:
Just googled the torture process of a bull damn..

What goes on behind the bullfights

Most people are unaware of the facts behind the bullfights, all the torture that the bulls are exposed to "prepare" them for the "valiant matador". To start with, the bullfight bull is not a natural breed, but a crossbreed created especially for this purpose. The bulls are herbivorous, myopic and are released in the bullring only after:

- The animal is kept for a couple of days in a dark room, without water nor food to weaken it
- The animal is hit with a sack of wet sand on his ribs and kidneys. This method is known among the bullfighters as "bajar al toro'' (weaken the bull)
- Vaseline is added into his eyes to cloud the vision
- Cotton is stuck in the bulls nose holes and throat to make it difficult to breathe
- Quite often, the tip of the bull horns get shaved off, so they would not represent a big threat to the "brave" matador
- Laxatives are given to the bulls to make them weaker
- If the bull is too weak after all these "treatments", then thinner (turpentine), is dropped on his hooves and genitals, so when the bull appears on the ring kicking and jumping, it is not because he is "furious" and "brave", but because he feels that his hooves and genitals are burning with pain
- Often these people stab the bull testicles with knitting needles, to make them look "wilder and aggressive"
- To complete their evilness, often has been reported that the wooden door that slides in an upward motion to release the tortured bull into the ring, is released to make it fall onto the bull's head, fissuring their skull just before going into the arena.

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
What the fuck, I don't understand how a lot of bull fighting still goes on - even if it is traditional; I thought we were more civilized than that.

·
Banned
8,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KELYE said:
What the fuck, I don't understand how a lot of bull fighting still goes on - even if it is traditional; I thought we were more civilized than that.
I'm pretty sure it has to do with politicians getting that tax money for the "shows".
I didn't understand why people hate these guys, but now I want to torture all of them.

"Cotton is stuck in the bulls nose holes and throat to make it difficult to breathe"
"Vaseline is added into his eyes to cloud the vision"
"Often these people stab the bull testicles with knitting needles"
This is some fucked up shit

·
Banned
30,255 Posts
datguy said:
Just googled the torture process of a bull damn..

What goes on behind the bullfights

Most people are unaware of the facts behind the bullfights, all the torture that the bulls are exposed to "prepare" them for the "valiant matador". To start with, the bullfight bull is not a natural breed, but a crossbreed created especially for this purpose. The bulls are herbivorous, myopic and are released in the bullring only after:

- The animal is kept for a couple of days in a dark room, without water nor food to weaken it
- The animal is hit with a sack of wet sand on his ribs and kidneys. This method is known among the bullfighters as "bajar al toro'' (weaken the bull)
- Vaseline is added into his eyes to cloud the vision
- Cotton is stuck in the bulls nose holes and throat to make it difficult to breathe
- Quite often, the tip of the bull horns get shaved off, so they would not represent a big threat to the "brave" matador
- Laxatives are given to the bulls to make them weaker
- If the bull is too weak after all these "treatments", then thinner (turpentine), is dropped on his hooves and genitals, so when the bull appears on the ring kicking and jumping, it is not because he is "furious" and "brave", but because he feels that his hooves and genitals are burning with pain
- Often these people stab the bull testicles with knitting needles, to make them look "wilder and aggressive"
- To complete their evilness, often has been reported that the wooden door that slides in an upward motion to release the tortured bull into the ring, is released to make it fall onto the bull's head, fissuring their skull just before going into the arena.
Wtf

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
They deserve it and I hope they burn in hell. This is the only valid reason to watch bullfighting. Ain't nobody trying to go there to see them bee safe with bulls and shit.

·
Banned
8,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
parkflorist said:
They deserve it and I hope they burn in hell. This is the only valid reason to watch bullfighting. Ain't nobody trying to go there to see them bee safe with bulls and shit.
by watching bullfighting you are making their system work though

1 - 20 of 45 Posts