Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Banned
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, why? Doing a survey here

Music streaming services offer discounts for college students even though the regular price is already reasonable and cheap. I'm an Apple Music user and I can say I get everything I need from streaming

·
Registered
11,044 Posts
yeah cause i like my itunes set up how i want it. had apple music for a day and it fucked all of my shit up. i use spotify from time to time though.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I love streaming music but I want to storage my music too, and streaming services suck to storage music. Thats why I download music or put my cds onto my phone

·
Registered
17,150 Posts
Hell yeah i illegally download. I'll buy a physical copy of an album if i really love it.

Buying singles tho :jayout:

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
If it's an artist I like i'll buy their music otherwise i'll DL it "illegally". I don't use any streaming services because a lot of them don't have the shit I wanna listen to and I love having my iTunes swanky :amber:

·
Registered
67,057 Posts
I stream like 95% of the time with Apple Music/Spotify, they have most everything I care about

Mixtapes and Tidal Exclusives are the only thing I download nowadays, way too easy for me to just stream things now

Only albums I buy are of vinyl of albums that I really like

1 - 20 of 209 Posts