Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think its possible for them to add more dates to The Throne tour?
They arnt coming to FL and the closest is fucking ATL that shit is real far from south Florida.

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CheckMate said:
Charlotte and Raligh NC get no love :cryfam:
Bro you are not even that far from some of them though. From here to Georgia is like 13 hours in car. Plus I'm only 17 so it does not help. :cryfam:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Orlando needs to get a show! We got the best arena is the world just built so we can get concerts here(and to keep Dwight). If Orlando can't get a show at least give Miami or Tampa a date

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Merix said:
Seriously man. Specially Ye he hasn't toured in years.
Im gonna be so upset if they dont add more dates. Lik when's the next time yeezy gon tour? I wanna c yeezy while he young an can do all that spazzing shit on stage

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
K.I.L.L.A. said:
Im gonna be so upset if they dont add more dates. Lik when's the next time yeezy gon tour? I wanna c yeezy while he young an can do all that spazzing shit on stage
Seriously. I was so hyped when I saw the thread tittle this morning and then I see no FL. I was gonna cry.

·
Registered
349 Posts
K.I.L.L.A. said:
His epic poses

1 - 20 of 21 Posts