Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually like the beat for Gorgeous?

You can barely hear any drums, basically anything except for that one guitar riff that keeps playing over and over and over again throughout the entire song..

I can't even listen to this song without getting that riff hammered through my brain

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
i like it and the verses are soooo lyrical i love it  glad the took most of the distortion of ye's voice

·
0 Posts
I got so bored after it because of the the instrumental...lyrics are crazy tho...vocal  thing, not so..the rest of the album....:O!!!!

·
Banned
15,294 Posts
Serb said:
Actually like the beat for Gorgeous?

You can barely hear any drums, basically anything except for that one guitar riff that keeps playing over and over and over again throughout the entire song..

I can't even listen to this song without getting that riff hammered through my brain
i know its gotta be my least fav!

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
i love the beat actually. i did notice there's no drums though, but its dope imo. Ye goes on those verses too. "caught with 30 rocks and the cop looked like Alec Baldwin" i fucking love that line.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i agree with you guys. dope hook, dope lyrics. but what is that worth when the music isnt good

1 - 15 of 15 Posts