Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a rhetorical question because I see that all of you guys are having meltdowns but all of this shit is clearly a publicity stunt for, you know, the album he just released. He's more self aware then ever before, just listen to the I Love Kanye track lol. Man wants headlines and it's working.

G

·
Can't believe so many users don't realize Twitter is primarily a marketing tool :hah:

You only see what they want you to see

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PrettyFlack0 said:
Well he better fucking put it on iTunes or at least physicals fuck sakes
I'm sure he will lol like can you imagine him never putting the album up for sale? That's obviously absurd, it will surely be released commercially.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
PrettyFlack0 said:
Well he better fucking put it on iTunes or at least physicals fuck sakes
i wouldnt be surprised if Ye is bluffing to try and get everyone who was planning on waiting a week for iTunes to buy a tidal subscription

If they still hadn't downloaded Tidal and heard that it was coming to iTunes Friday or something, why would they go out of their way :dno:

G

·
Jason Larson said:
I'm sure he will lol like can you imagine him never putting the album up for sale? That's obviously absurd, it will surely be released commercially.
lmao thats the one that is the least believable that it wont be sold :hah:

jeez Ye is playing everyone so hard rn

social media has really fucked up ppls critical thinking skills

·
Registered
364 Posts
Remember the rumors about Jimmy Fallon having a drinking problem and how NBC reps allegedly tried monitoring him because he was their huge investment?

Why would Kanye, if he was truly mentally unstable, be allowed to roam loose by the powers that be?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts