Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atlantic approved it in ONE LISTEN. One listen is all it took, and it was so good, THEY couldn't even change it. I can't take all of this in.

·
Registered
25,751 Posts
they also thought lasers was good.

I still think this is the Lupe that we've all been waiting for to return though.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
lmao @ that gif. wow.

I'm pretty sure everyone here sees the potential, incase you didn't see all the hype-threads on the front page haha.
Just gotta remember...it was Lu's decision to start making dubstep & songs like "Out of My Head" and IDWCRN. Not Atlantic's.

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan1192 said:
lmao @ that gif. wow.

I'm pretty sure everyone here sees the potential, incase you didn't see all the hype-threads on the front page haha.
Just gotta remember...it was Lu's decision to start making dubstep & songs like "Out of My Head" and IDWCRN. Not Atlantic's.
:ohno:

O

·
0 Posts
donnyh said:
what if it was so Laser-y thats why they approved it in one listen :mindfk:
This is what I'm afraid of. Like lupe couldn't be bothered going through all that drama again. So he just made them another lasers
I hope I'm wrong

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"WHEN I SAY THEE BEST...AND HES THE BEST...I MEAN IT WITH NO EGO OR BIAS G. ITS LIKE A COMBINATION OF THEM ALL"

Wait.... that includes Lasers :cryfam:

O

·
0 Posts
FiascoFanatic said:
"WHEN I SAY THEE BEST...AND HES THE BEST...I MEAN IT WITH NO EGO OR BIAS G. ITS LIKE A COMBINATION OF THEM ALL"

Maybe the radio singles are lasers type of songs?

·
Banned
19,197 Posts
FiascoFanatic said:

TSGO/ Superstar, ABE, BL. Comming Up Real, ........................ Thats a lupe Cd for ya homie

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Himanshu said:
MAYBE THE RADIO SINGLE IS LIKE SUPERSTAR TO THE 328572 POWER?

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Himanshu said:
This is what I'm afraid of. Like lupe couldn't be bothered going through all that drama again. So he just made them another lasers
I hope I'm wrong
I'm just keeping an even head. not getting too hyped. i'm sure lu will drop a dope album, but I'm not gonna build my hype up to unfulfillable proportions.

O

·
0 Posts
donnyh said:
I'm just keeping an even head. not getting too hyped. i'm sure lu will drop a dope album, but I'm not gonna build my hype up to unfulfillable proportions.
Exactly, like what I did for lasers. Those were some dark times, trying to tell myself that it was a dope album :cryfam:

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Himanshu said:
Exactly, like what I did for lasers. Those were some dark times, trying to tell myself that it was a dope album :cryfam:
:cryfam:

if only it were like Lupe's Airplanes.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts