Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo, Ive never had a lot of friends so this site has been a family to me in a way... But, do all of y'all like me?

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^ lol. But really, I've never really had a lot of friends. People didn't like me cuz I'm white and scrawny, and because Im a kanye west fan

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
I don't know you Kay-Z but I like you because of your honesty and guts to come out and ask whether or not people here like you.  :salute:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Kay-Z2000 said:
^^^ lol. But really, I've never really had a lot of friends. People didn't like me cuz I'm white and scrawny, and because Im a kanye west fan
hahah same here man! Alot of people hate me...but its okay.

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
joe said:
I mean, I don't talk to anyone on here outside of the forum really, and I'm only friends with one person from KTT on Facebook. I know there's some people on here that text each other and stuff, but I've just never got around to that.

But with the Seven Day Cinema members, most of the posters in the Movie/TV section, and most of the members in this section, I do feel a kinship. There are a lot of cool people on this site, and many seem to express a sincere interest in one anothers stories. Take the hard time that Bubblegumway is going through: A lot of people have reached out, and I think there is a sense of community.
Yeah, I'm the same way, really.  Other forums I've posted on I never really got to know people like I have here, so it's nice to post somewhere like this.  I feel...accepted?  haha.  Definitely some cool e-friends to have.

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
joe said:
It's a great section. We would sometimes have some of the excellent threads in here in the GD section of KLive, but they would get swallowed up by a bunch of misc. stuff. It's good that there is a separate place for both now.
yeah that's why I wanted to be a mod on here :) but ur a wy better pick

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.