Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
9,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys reconcile that?...
Like...
If I was on  Toby Keith to the...and I know Toby Keith is outspoken about being all patriotic and republican...

I wouldn't be able to be like..fuck white people and I don't care if they die...because I would love country and know that it's created today by white people...

How do you guys separate it?...honest question..

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
They look at us and treat like dancing monkeys. If we're not providing them with entertainment of any kind, then they want nothing to do with us based this racist ideology passed down from generation to generation while also reinforcing the negative stereotypes upon us. :smh:

·
Banned
12,730 Posts
myleezy said:
They look at us and treat like dancing monkeys. If we're not providing them with entertainment of any kind, then they want nothing to do with us based this racist ideology passed down from generation to generation while also reinforcing the negative stereotypes upon us. :smh:
:dead:

·
Banned
8,245 Posts
I don't think white people feel that way

The way black people are rooted it's so deep you can't even dissect it. I don't think they feel too out of place with this situation. Everytime I'm at a show and see majority white kids  you can generally see that In the back of their head they would suck a black Penis hard.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
I see a lot of ppl here in Brussels (and in general tbh) who're wanting to be a part of the Moroccan culture. Using Moroccan slang and chilling with Moroccans at Brussel-Zuid or in the parks of Molenbeek or Anderlecht. There are even ppl who became muslim. Damn, there are even white girls who are wearing hijabs because they want to be with Moroccan boys. But when the attacks happened in Zaventem and in the metro, they were the first to spit on us. I really didn't mind fam :mm:

·
Banned
40,233 Posts
MaisonMargiela said:
I see a lot of ppl here in Brussels (and in general tbh) who're wanting to be a part of the Moroccan culture. Using Moroccan slang and chilling with Moroccans at Brussel-Zuid or in the parks of Molenbeek or Anderlecht. There are even ppl who became muslim. Damn, there are even white girls who are wearing hijabs because they want to be with Moroccan boys. But when the attacks happened in Zaventem and in the metro, they were the first to spit on us. I really didn't mind fam :mm:
Brussels is dope

I saw more people from Morocco and Turkey than people from Belgium :hah:

Great city

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
808s and ash trays said:
Forgot my music taste dictates the rest of my opinions
yeah but it's weird to like a black person's music and then turn around and disrespect them or any other race tbh

especially when they're making the music for you, the fans. They know a majority of white people will listen to their music

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Carbonated Gravy said:
Everyone ive ever met that hated black people hated their culture too :huh:
there are some tho

just go back in time it was more common where people loved those black musicians but still hated black people

·
Banned
34,772 Posts
KELYE said:
there are some tho

just go back in time it was more common where people loved those black musicians but still hated black people
Oh im sure, people would like jazz or w/e but still be as racist as everyone else

But in the modern day those that hate black people, hip hop is one of the things they use to shit talk them because the lyrics tend to be so violent and trashy/arrogant

1 - 20 of 98 Posts