Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
i have no problem with a gay, but this shit is fucking whack. how you gonna argue "I was born this way" if you have a dick in your trousers and not a vagoo

makes zero sense. you want attention and are a fuckin weirdo mate

·
Banned
6,041 Posts
SoccerDude14 said:
i have no problem with a gay, but this shit is fucking whack. how you gonna argue "I was born this way" if you have a dick in your trousers and not a vagoo

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
SoccerDude14 said:

this :h5:

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
here's another thing. gay culture.

Okay, you like dudes and that's fine, I accept it as long as you're not ejaculating the guy on the park bench in public right next to me. but do you REALLY need to talk like a 6 year old girl who just watched my little pony? do you really need to have every color on the ultraviolet spectrum in a mohawk on your head? do you need that plain white shirt from Baby Gap?

seriously it's whack as fuck. why can't you be gay AND sane? why do you have to totally be a gay?

·
Registered
1 Posts
SoccerDude14 said:

·
Registered
43,852 Posts
SoccerDude14 said:

this is the same way people thought about gays 50 years ago, some people still do

1 - 20 of 88 Posts