Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like I've noticed a lot of people, whether it be on KTT, iMessage, Snapchat, Twitter etc, they just don't respond to people :bronwhat:

Like if someone tweets me I almost always like it or reply back lol, or if someone on KTT quotes me I usually respond unless a response isn't necessary

but for those of you that just don't respond to text messages and such, why is that? it seems like such a douche bag move. it literally requires you to move your thumbs. seems lazy to me

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
i usually repsond if the thing i get needs a respons but sometimes i be opening a snap or message while im doing something and i forget i got the snap/message so i end up forgetting to respond till i get home or something

·
Banned
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WhyMeDoe said:
i usually repsond if the thing i get needs a respons but sometimes i be opening a snap or message while im doing something and i forget i got the snap/message so i end up forgetting to respond till i get home or something
nah that's cool. but I mean I've seen people blatantly ignore messages and shit that should get a response. the thing that pisses me off the most is when someone snaps/texts me, I respond, and then they don't. like what lmao??

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
TS said:
nah that's cool. but I mean I've seen people blatantly ignore messages and shit that should get a response. the thing that pisses me off the most is when someone snaps/texts me, I respond, and then they don't. like what lmao??
oh i mean i guess i do that sometimes like if its not respond worthy you know what i mean? But if its something needing of a respons i'll answer

·
Banned
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WhyMeDoe said:
oh i mean i guess i do that sometimes like if its not respond worthy you know what i mean? But if its something needing of a respons i'll answer
yeah I feel you bro. if no response is necessary it's fine. but it's annoying when a response is appropriate

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
on KTT Im trying to get an item at the marketplace and the dude hasent answered me me, thru pm or E-mail or text, i sent him the money and he said he rvcd it, and then he would ship the item, but hes not responding and im afraid he might have ran off to an alt or somthing

·
Banned
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Atheyn said:
on KTT Im trying to get an item at the marketplace and the dude hasent answered me me, thru pm or E-mail or text, i sent him the money and he said he rvcd it, and then he would ship the item, but hes not responding and im afraid he might have ran off to an alt or somthing
oh shit lmao that's not good bro, if you paid on PayPal I hope you didn't send as friends/family

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
TS said:
oh shit lmao that's not good bro, if you paid on PayPal I hope you didn't send as friends/family
nah, initially thats what he prefferd but i used squarecash instead. because i dont have a paypal. i know he has the shit, because he timestamped and maybe im freaking out but it's just weird, why he woulnt respond at all im about to call  up cuz my money you know?

·
Banned
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Atheyn said:
nah, initially thats what he prefferd but i used squarecash instead. because i dont have a paypal. i know he has the shit, because he timestamped and maybe im freaking out but it's just weird, why he woulnt respond at all im about to call  up cuz my money you know?
not familiar with squarecash, you got any sort of buyer protection?

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
TS said:
not familiar with squarecash, you got any sort of buyer protection?
sadly no, but at the same time i didnt spend madd money, so im not concerned, my girlfriend is but w/e its my money. but if he did finess me, thats petty and grimey to me. because it's small come up, why even bother?

which is why i dont think ran off with my money, but at the same time he hasnet been answering at all and it has me really wondering

1 - 20 of 46 Posts