Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i fucking love getting up early & making perfect omelette breakfast, drinking 2 cups of water and watching something on twitch/youtube.
the whole ritual of getting up early is so attractive. dilla used to wake up at 4am to make beats but thats a little too early for me.

also i always shower before bed and i love when i get into bed all fresh and shit

edit: like real enjoyment, like blowjobs are #1, this is #2

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Started doing face masks / charcoal tooth paste recently while i take a bath prob do it about 2 times a week really relieves some stress

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
600notnicee said:
Started doing face masks / charcoal tooth paste recently while i take a bath prob do it about 2 times a week really relieves some stress
damn i feel you. would do that but my bathtub has cracks, i can only shower

·
Registered
10,326 Posts
Every day I look forward to going out of the house and hoping I come across a white girl with a pumpkin butt

Shit instantly makes my day a 100x better

·
Banned
6,914 Posts
KOLAK said:
i fucking love getting up early & making perfect omelette breakfast, drinking 2 cups of water and watching something on twitch/youtube.
the whole ritual of getting up early is so attractive. dilla used to wake up at 4am to make beats but thats a little too early for me.

also i always shower before bed and i love when i get into bed all fresh and shit

edit: like real enjoyment, like blowjobs are #1, this is #2
i relate to this word for word :denzel:

·
Registered
19,967 Posts
real shit, i did cbt (weird type of therapy) and one of the things you gotta do is train yourself to find enjoyment in and focus on the minutiae of life, get into a routine, etc. it's hard as fuck but when you achieve it, its a blessing. 

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
nosejabs said:
real shit, i did cbt (weird type of therapy) and one of the things you gotta do is train yourself to find enjoyment in and focus on the minutiae of life, get into a routine, etc. it's hard as fuck but when you achieve it, its a blessing.
I've been trying to achieve this for years but no luck

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
i used to have an 8am class and there was one day that i had nothing after it so i would sit in this little coffee place at the library and watch people come in while i did some work. it was really nice and not chaotic, sun would always be shining it was nice. its so hard for me to wake up early though

1 - 20 of 32 Posts