·
Registered
82,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a comparison thread mods i just want to know what people are expecting

·
Read Only
0 Posts
i think WTT will have more replay value, jus by the little i heard we are going to have bangers, and plus MBDTF was ruined cause we heard whole album before it even came out, WTT is on some different kind of shit :smug:

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
CuDi-KanYe-The-Dream said:
i think WTT will have more replay value, jus by the little i heard we are going to have bangers, and plus MBDTF was ruined cause we heard whole album before it even came out, WTT is on some different kind of shit :smug:
How was mbdtf ruined by leaks. When you listen to it today, do you think about it leaking 10 months ago. I don't. I just enjoy the album now.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Hova said:
How was mbdtf ruined by leaks. When you listen to it today, do you think about it leaking 10 months ago. I don't. I just enjoy the album now.
I enjoy the album too but my hype got blown off, anticipation got blown off , cause we heard it already its a great album but we got something different with WTT

·
Registered
73 Posts
MBDTF is an excellent album but I don't listen to it too often cause it really needs to be listened to as a whole.

LR on the other hand was both cohesive and had lots of songs that stand strong on their own.

Quite frankly I'm really hyped about WTT and can't wait to hear it.

I think WTT will be better from a Hip-Hop standpoint. Basically for all those people telling Ye to get back to Hip-Hop this will be THAT album.

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
CuDi-KanYe-The-Dream said:
I enjoy the album too but my hype got blown off, anticipation got blown off , cause we heard it already its a great album but we got something different with WTT
I agree with you there on the hype. But now the hype is over you can enjoy the album for many years.

·
Registered
38,737 Posts
if you want to listen hiphop classic, WTT

if you want to listen everything but hiphop classic, MBDTF

1 - 20 of 133 Posts